Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Lexie arrives!




Lexie Grace Holliday entered the world on March 5, 2008 at 6:38 PM. She weighed in at 8 pounds 2 ounces and measured 21 inches long. Complete with a full head of black hair, she is the prettiest baby in the hospital, scratch that, in the whole world. She and Beth are both doing well. Thanks to Dr. Stephanie Allen, our nurse Paula, and all the other great folks at ARMC for their help bringing her into this world, and thanks be to God for bringing her into existence.

3 comments:

Katy said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful addition to your family. :) Love, Katy

4jma said...

Beth and Donnie -- I am so happy for you! She is a wonderful and beautiful blessing. I'm glad Lexie is healthy and that all THREE of you are doing well. Congratulations! I love you! -- Jamie

Malissa said...

Hey Beth & Donnie, Lexie is just beautiful. I can't wait to meet her. I love those cheeks :)