Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Christmas 2011

Ice cream cone Christmas trees, gingerbread houses, presents, Christmas night in a hotel and the Pink Pig made for a fantastic December.

"Camryn and Jace came over to make Christmas trees out of ice cream cones."


"Now for some decorations."

"My masterpiece is complete!"

Next it was time to make cookies

"Baking is the best!"

Looking forward to making a gingerbread house

"Let's start with some peppermints on the roof."

"I got this great princess jeep for Christmas."

Getting the hang of the whole unwrapping thing

Christmas morning aftermath

A Christmas morning concert

"I'm just checking to make sure nothing is hiding at the bottom of my stocking."

"Oh wow! This is awesome!"

"Umm, I don't drink coffee, but I'll open it anyway."

Checking out what the hotel has to offer (just like Mommy does)

"Daddy! Do you want anything from room service?"

Spending some time in the hotel pool

"A pool that's inside and has warm water. This is great!"

Christmas tradition: scratch off lottery tickets and win nothing

Enjoying the Macy's Pink Pig

No comments: