Sunday, June 26, 2011

Beach Trip 2011

We spent a week in Panama City Beach. Lexie had been twice before as part of the GCSC group for GulfCoast Getaway, but this was the first time she's been when it's actually warm enough to get in the water.



"It was a long ride in the car, but we're finally here."




"I was excited to get my feet in the sand,"



"and then put them in the water."



"I'm ready for a day at the beach."



"Playing at the beach is hard work. Time for a break and some goldfish."



"Now, I've got some energy to keep playing."



Ready for the pool



"You have to take a deep breath before you put your face under."



Practicing her swimming




Taking a break from the water to catch some rays



Ready to hit the water again



We also took Lexie to her first movie while we were on vacation.



As has become our tradition, we took some sunset pictures on the beach. Here are a few.


"Look at the neat shell I found."


"The beach is so much fun..."


"I can barely contain myself!"


No comments: