Friday, June 10, 2011

Birthday #3

Sorry that it took awhile to get these pictures up, but here are some highlights from Lexie's third birthday.






"Mommy decorated my door for my birthday. I even got a princess balloon."






Helping make the cupcakes






"Rain or not, I'm going to have a great birthday. We're going to Chuck E Cheese!"






"I played football..."





"and drove a racecar with Daddy..."




"and shot some baskets with Mommy..."






"and I even played ski ball all by myself."





"Now it's time for some birthday cake, and my princess tea party is tomorrow."






"First, I got a new hairdo."







"Then I got some makeup."




"Now it's time to get my nails done."






"Now I'm ready for my princess photo shoot."






"My dress needs a few accessories."








"First, we had the tea party."








"Then it was time for cupcakes and icecream."








"Finally, it was time to open all my presents."












"What is this? It's upside-down!"



"OH! It's bubbles! I love bubbles."





No comments: